Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Green Day!


Ok, so instead of cleaning my house and taking care of things here, I'd much rather find green things to talk about.   After all, it is St. Patrick's Day!

When I was a pre-teen and teenager, my favorite color was green.  Kelly green.   You could have had a piece of balled up green paper, and I would have been like, "Can I keep it??"   I even had a green shelf in my room that held all of my green treasures.   True story.

So, to celebrate a little today, here are some of my favorite green things around here.


this made my morning trip to Harris Teeter with the toddlers a little more enjoyable (especially because today it was free!   i had to wait while they made a new pot, so it was on the house! happy st. patty's day to me!)

little lady leprachans

i can't wait to plant these!
my handsome adventurer

my "welcome home" bouquet that my sweet family surprised me with on sunday

springtime mantle (not too different from Christmas)

Here's wishing you happy green thoughts for the day!   How green was your day today?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

HUGS TO YOU FRIEND FROM MAINE