Friday, August 21, 2009

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures

With all of the coming and going these days, getting ready for big things for friends and family, I haven't had a lot of time to sit down and visit. Or go to the grocery store.

So this morning, I poured the cereal, topped with fresh berries...all ready for the milk. Until I realized...we were out of milk. I usually go to half and half when this happens, and just water it down to be a little bit more like milk. The kids always enjoy this and say loudly, "Coffeemilk!" In case I don't have either of those, usually I have vanilla yogurt. None of that either. Wanna know what they had for breakfast?






And they ate every bite.

3 comments:

millie smith said...

i. love. it.

Suzanne said...

Clever :) I'm sure they loved it! You are a great Mommy.

I am Mom said...

good job mom!