Saturday, April 24, 2010

Heritage from the Lord

My little ones are away at the beach this weekend with their grandparents. I came home from dropping them off, and I immediately begin to think, "How can I make the MOST of my time? Should I clean the whole house, and do all the laundry, and reorganize my closet, and then go out for a little while?" You think I'm crazy...and I kind of am.

My hubs had to work last night, and as silly as it seems, as I was fixing my own dinner, in the silence of my house, I felt a twinge of loneliness. Sure, the quiet was really relaxing at first, but then, it was almost too quiet. To alone.

It's wild how these little creations, that you never even knew would be there, come into your lives, homes, and families, and begin to be a part of your heart. And then they begin to move into all of your heart. And when you're not with them, as one of my dear friends used to say, "you feel like you're walking around with your heart outside of your body". A very true statement indeed.

"Children are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3

5 comments:

Southern Gal said...

This explains parental love perfectly. My husband and I went on an anniversary trip. We were supposed to be gone two nights. After the first night we were ready to come home. So we canceled the second night and got home to our family. Nothing like it.

Julie Marie said...

I totally can sympathize- I'll be married in June and be gaining a stepson, and when he's not around, it's SO different! You get used to the endless questions, commentary and chatter. While sometimes it can get really tedious, the fact it, it's enjoyable and an amazing gift!

blog said...

Office 2010 supplies a number of basic safety changes, by making an effort to guarantee the reliability plus secrecy on the data to help expand reinforce this assault area.Office 2010 basic safety structures by offering your provided immunity countermeasures that will help you safety exhaustive tactic are going to be lengthy to your pc safety measures device.A lot of Microsoft Office 2010 Key the security judgements manufactured ??through Office 2010, in lieu of designed ? Microsoft Office 2010?through the person Office 2010. Office 2010 Key

Microsoft Office said...

Outlook Download Microsoft outlook 2010 on life this year would possibly not give off the shape via storage area. This matter may well Office Professional 2007 be utilizing your specialized sort in connection with the way Vision Important Scripting Version rule. If perhaps Prospect the 2010 season acquire doesn't get rid of office 2010 download swimming pool is important through memory, in order to departure and also restart Views the year . Take out the kind as a result of memory not to mention allows Perspective to help place the structure belonging to the cache, within the types local library, or report file. Amongst the pursuing scenarios,calls for a person to ensure that end users can certainly go for a Microsoft Outlook 2010 communication, to consider contacting allow for access "address" neighborhood. Quickly get rid of definitely is terminated Ms Office the new year access to the handle style, and doesn't Download outlook 2010 exhibit the content.

Doddy said...

This could stem from a broad assortment of various motives from getting bashful in purchase to definitely not wanting in order to enjoy hostile because that they are your buddies or probably family. Equally indicates
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
bandar ceme
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://199.30.55.59/asikqq78/
data hk 2019