Monday, September 29, 2008

Congrats to...

I tell you what...you know how to make a girl feel good!   Thanks for all of your kind words and encouragement for the shop.    That was worth every penny of that $25 gift certificate!    ;)   But seriously, the insight into what people like the most is super helpful, so thank you so much for your time and thoughts put into it!

And the winner is.....


For any of you who participated in this survey, I would still  like to offer you a little something.   So, for anyone who does any Christmas shopping with me, I will take off 10% of your bill AND give you free gift wrapping.    Thanks again, and if you purchase anything, just remind me that you're one of the ones who participated in the giveaway.     Can't wait to help you!

1 comment:

Mother Hood said...

SCORE! I'm so excited! Now I can't say, "I NEVER win anything!". Thank you SO much. I know EXACTLY what I'd like to get with the gift certificate!